Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nutritionist or professional chef. I do not provide nutritional breakdowns or carb counts with my recipes. Google is a great source for that if needed. Blessed be... and happy cooking!

Monday, March 4, 2024

Chef Michael's Blog is Independent with Zero Advertising

I want to reiterate that this blog is absolutely independent and free. It is all about the food here and maybe a little education and fun along the way.

You may see me link to an occasional vendor within a recipe if I find their recipe related product to be exceptional, but I can promise you... you will NEVER have to wade through a ton of unrelated ads that fill many blogs whose owners are trying to make a few extra bucks. I can tell you from my own internet travels that those ads can get utterly frustrating as you try to navigate a recipe.

Advertising will never be part of MDF. On that you have my word.

I like free. My recipes are free for you to use as you please. Just like Chef Jacques Pepin, I encourage my followers to take my recipes and tweak them to make them their own. 

One of the perks I offer is sharing PDF/print versions of  any of my recipes posted on the blog. Simply send me a note with said request using the Contact Form in the right hand column of any page.

My "Diabetic" Food blog was put together and is growing primarily in an effort for me to help myself in controlling my diabetic meal plan. If you're on Facebook and would like to receive diabetic friendly recipes from around the world, please join my group there titled My "Diabetic" Food (Recipes).

Blessed be... and happy cooking!