Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nutritionist or professional chef. I do not provide nutritional breakdowns or carb counts with my recipes. Google is a great source for that if needed. Blessed be... and happy cooking!

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Oh What a Dressing!

This dressing was originally introduced with the Chickpea Salad, but I have found the flavor pallet to be quite versatile with other salads as well, so I'm giving it its own page. :-) Enjoy!

Ingredients:

  • 1/3 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
  • Juice of one lemon or 2-3 tbsp
  • 1 tbsp soy sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp Dijon mustard
  • Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Preparation:

Add all ingredients to a 2-cup measuring cup and whisk until creamy smooth. Serve just about any salad... be adventurous! 

Blessed be... and happy cooking!