· Cod or other white fish filets
· Your favorite white cooking wine
· Small can cannellini beans or chick peas
· Country style Dijon mustard
· Olive oil
· Fresh beefsteak tomatoes
· Fresh ground black pepper
· Parsley (fresh preferred but flakes ok)
Mash cannellini beans, add mustard, oil, black pepper to taste, and warm. Paste should be thin but not runny.
Cut tomatoes into ¼” slices, sear in large skillet and set aside. Sear fish in same pan and sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and parsley. Add wine and simmer covered until almost done. Spoon off most of the broth and save for a little treat later. Layer tomatoes on the filets, spread paste over tomatoes, cover and simmer low a little more. Garnish with shredded parsley and serve.
Well how about this! I was featured!
This dish had a blast at the following parties: