Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nutritionist or professional chef. I do not provide nutritional breakdowns or carb counts with my recipes. Google is a great source for that if needed. Blessed be... and happy cooking!

Monday, May 6, 2024

Salmon with Lemon Butter & Dill - Signature Collection

There are versions to this recipe everywhere on the Net. A friend asked me what my version was, and I had to admit I had never put one together... I know, right? :-)

Needless to say... I grabbed some salmon and went to work. The end result made Carolyn smile and say: "Oh my... that's buttery!" Both of us made Yummy Noises as we ate the meal... 

Many similar recipes call for dried dill, but I think going with fresh dill was a better choice all around. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
  • 2  6 oz salmon filets
  • 3 tbsp salted butter - melted
  • 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1/8 - 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • salt to taste
  • fresh ground black pepper to taste
  • 3-4 tbsp fresh dill - coarsely chopped

Preparation:

Preheat toaster oven to 350 F. Line a shallow baking dish or tray with aluminum foil, coat with cooking spray and add the salmon. Mix melted butter, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt & pepper in a small bowl and pour over fish.

Evenly spread the fresh dill on the filets.

Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on filet thickness.

Serve with a green vegetable and a tossed salad.

Blessed be... and happy cooking!