Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nutritionist or professional chef. I do not provide nutritional breakdowns or carb counts with my recipes. Google is a great source for that if needed. Blessed be... and happy cooking!

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Lemon Dijon Aioli

Belonging to the Facebook group Wild Alaskan Company Community: What's Cooking Tonight? often introduces me to recipes, coatings and sauces that are so good that I request the privilege of adding them to my blog. Fellow group member Jody Lynn's Lemon Dijon Aioli was just such a find. In her original post she served it over sable fish. The day I first tried it I decided on cod. Both fishes pair really, really well with this simple but flavorful aioli. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup Hellman's Real Mayonnaise
  • juice & zest from 1/2 lemon - more zest optional
  • 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
  • fresh ground pepper to taste
Preparation:
Gently whisk all ingredients in a small bowl before making your other meal components and set aside so aioli gets close to room temp by the time you're ready to serve.


Blessed be... and happy cooking!