Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nutritionist or professional chef. I do not provide nutritional breakdowns or carb counts with my recipes. Google is a great source for that if needed. Blessed be... and happy cooking!

Friday, January 19, 2024

Simple Lunch Scallops

Labs don't lie.
Holiday seasons are our downfall.
You know it. I know it.
We do our best, but sometimes we cave.
Well, as you now know, I'm not perfect, but I do try. 
For starters, let's get back on track with this really simple, fresh and amazing lunch.
Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 lbs raw scallops
  • 4 mid sized tomatoes - cut into small chunks
  • light olive oil
  • 1 medium yellow onion - cut up to your preference
  • 4-5 garlic cloves - minced
  • Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
Preparation:
In a large non-stick fry-pan saute garlic in a bit of oil over medium heat until just brown. Add onions and simmer until they JUST start getting soft. Add tomatoes, simmer still at medium and toss frequently until they are cooked down but still have some chunks. Add in scallops toss gently until cooked. Season with salt and pepper, mix and serve.


Blessed be... and happy cooking!