If you're a person who feels the rain, you're lucky. Most people just get wet.....

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Round-Up: WHERE IS SPRING?

Unfortunately, not here... yet

I don't know about you, but I am really tired of winter this year. There are still
piles of snow and ice around, and another cold snap is on its way today. As much
as I enjoy being in my kitchen, cooking and creating...
 THIS... is no longer my idea of fun:
Call it cabin fever, call it venting, call it whining... 
The point is... I want THIS again:
I totally miss my new friends from last year...

 And honestly, there's just way to much work to be done to be loafing inside by the fireplace...

 The orchard still needs some work...

...And we all know there's never enough firewood...... *smirks*

Last year we had Levi Wargo, Master Carpenter, build us a 10ft x 40ft covered porch that I can't wait to hang out on again. Here's the before and after..... I'm sure you can understand why I want to be there instead of cooped up in Cortlandt LOL


It will be so nice to sit out there in the shade with the seemingly permanent breeze that comes up the valley. Stay tuned for weekend updates as this project unfolds :-)

Well now... THAT made me feel a little better... Won't be long now!
Have a wonderful week, everyone :-)
Blessed be,
                    Michael



No comments: