Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nutritionist or professional chef. I do not provide nutritional breakdowns or carb counts with my recipes. Google is a great source for that if needed. Blessed be... and happy cooking!

Friday, April 19, 2024

Breakfast Bolognese

Okay, okay... I know what you're thinking.... this guy's crazy, right? Bolognese for breakfast? Well, get used to it LOL I simply adore incorporating dinner food in my breakfast menus. It's just who I am, and from a nutritional standpoint, it's spot-on :-)
Ingredients:

· Leftover bolognese
· 2 eggs
· dash of salt for the eggs

Preparation:

Beat the eggs with a dash of salt and fry into a 7 - 8" smooth patty, depending on what size pan you own. Warm up your leftover Bolognese in a separate pan. Place egg patty on plate and spoon Bolognese on top, leaving the edge of the eggs showing for presentation.
Blessed be... and happy cooking!